Opigno offers several types of contents allowing to build rich and diversified learning paths (ie the content inside a training).
The different steps of a training can be the following ones:
- Courses: a course is an entity that contains one or several modules, allowing to add in one step several modules to a training
- Modules: a module is an entity designed to contain some online activities. It allows to precisely configure the navigation within the activities composing that module, for example to define the order (sequential, random), the feedbacks, the minimum score, etc.
- Activities: this is the base entity for online activities: it can be a theory slide, a quiz, an external activity loaded from a SCORM package or a TinCan package
- Instructor-led trainings: this is an in-house session scheduled between a teacher and students, and that can be managed in Opigno in order to appear in the users' calendars. The attendance can be registered in Opigno and a score can be given to each student. This kind of step can be set as required for the training validation.
- Live meetings: live meetings can be used to schedule virtual classrooms inside trainings. Teacher and students can meet using their webcam and microphone. Live meetings can be managed in Opigno in order to appear in the users' calendars. The attendance can be registered in Opigno and a score can be given to each student. This kind of step can be set as required for the training validation.
Courses, modules, instructor-led trainigns, and live meetings can be defined as mandatory for the training's validation.
They can be combined together to be a learning path.